Douglas Matthew Baranco Martin is an American football running back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Buccaneers in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football at Boise State.
- Attended St. Mary’s High School (Stockton, California).
- During senior season, amassed 1,234 yards on 171 carries and 14 touchdowns winning the team’s MVP award.
- As a junior, rushed 228 times for 1,950 yards and 18 touchdowns, earning first-team all-selection and all-area honors by the Stockton Record and All-San Joaquin accolades by Comcast Sports.
- Also was named Stockton Sports Hall of Fame Best Offensive Back in San Joaquin County as well as All-State honorable mention by the Stockton Record.
- Added two letters at St. Mary’s while competing in track and field.
- Son of Douglas and Leslie Martin.
- Born Douglas Martin on January 13, 1989, in Stockton, California.
Born: Jan 13, 1989 (age 27) · Oakland, CA
Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
Team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers · Running back · 22
Salary: $698,524 USD (2014)
40-yard dash time: 4.55 seconds
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a professional American football franchise in the area of Tampa, Florida. The team currently belongs to the South Division?of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The club was founded and joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team. The team is controlled by the Glazer family. The Buccaneers’ home games are played at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.
Address: 4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607
Coach: Dirk Koetter
Owner: Malcolm Glazer
Championships: Super Bowl XXXVII · 2003 NFC Championship Game
Venue: Raymond James Stadium